Saturday, November 20, 2010

Is This Really Real, Or Just A Dream?

I just spent 3 hours wrapping Christmas presents.
Most of them are for my wife. Seems she's been nice this year. I must love her a lot.

The pile looks quite impressive. I'm looking at it right now. And really, it's not even december yet. Must be all that Christmas merchandise I see at the store everyday. Or maybe I'm just bored. My wife is out of town after all.
Yesterday I found her red high heels in the closet. I instantly knelt down, and sniffed and touched the artificial leather.

Right now I could really really smoke a cigarette. Outside, and yes, it is almost minus 20 outside. But a cigarette would be nice.

Good thing I don't smoke.

There's one thing I find really annoying. It's about frozen pizza. Delissio Deluxe. On the package they don't mention the weird meatballish ground beef. The kind that feels like crumbly shit in your mouth. They only mention all the awesome olives and peppers and veggies and pepperoni and cheese, but they fail to inform the costumer, me, about the disgusting meat. Fuck you, Delissio Deluxe.

I'm gonna need some nuts. Hazelnuts, to be precise. They belong auf den bunten Teller, some crazy tradition from where I come from.

I have a question: Say you have friends who are a couple. Say you don't really give each other presents for Christmas. But then say you found some awesome gift for one of them, so naturally you want to send it to them. But you didn't really see anything anywhere for their partner. Now do you have to buy something crappy for the partner just so they both get something?
Or will they automatically know we're thinking of them, too, even if they don't get a present?
I hope so.

2 comments:

CO said...

You just send the gift as a token that you were thinking about them and they will totally understand. Anyone that was cranky about not getting a gift themselves isn't really a good friend anyway!

Super miss you guys. A lot. Think of you all the time. Can't wait to see you when you are back this way - whenever that is!! xxoxx

Anonymous said...

hey brato, it's me, blog.

yes, i know you're bored. you wrote it. but do you think it's easy for me to bear all your sensitivities? I'm angry, this 'n that doesn't taste, I'm lonesome, I'm bored.... I'm brato.

what about me?

come on brato, write something. just for me, pleeeeaaase (sniff).

love
blog.