Monday, June 29, 2009

Gone Fishin'

Today we went fishing. The guy who drove the boat didn't wear a Champions 2008 Jacket for nothing. He must have won it at a speed boat race. Judging from his driving style he's going for this year's title, too. Great fun! (I replaced the wind noise with some music in the video.)
We were four people on the boat, fishing. Everybody had a brown fishing rod, except mine was blue. Everybody caught fishes, except me, I caught none. I fed some. My wife caught the first and biggest fish! A pickerel!
That was cool. Well, I can find happiness in the fact that at least my Karma stayed clean. Maybe the fish sensed my desire for pure Karma, so they only nibbled at my bait a bit. Which is good: Now I won't have to wait outside the Guru's place in Katmandu, should I ever have to defend Earth from aliens with noseglasses and hats. Hehe.
However, the landscape is very beautiful here.

2 comments:

Astrid Rose said...

Haha!! That is really cool. bravo to my sister!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Now thats a fish - sounds like a lot of fun - should make a good meal - Enjoy!!!