Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Food Update

No, we didn't eat the fish yet. (We christened him Mr. Delicious*, yes we did.) We're gonna eat him as soon as he gets here, someone is kindly filleting him for us. Until then: A little food update. Yesterday we had pork with rice and vegetables, fresh stuff on the side. Rating: Sooo goood!**
Today we had Tunafish-Casserole with green salad on the side. Rating: Two thumbs up!** I can't say if these ratings differ in relevance or weight from "amaaaazing", but I suspect they don't. Maybe I should cook something disgusting soon.

* Thanks for suggesting this awesome name.
** As usual rated by famous food authority & critic: My wife.

1 comment:

Astrid Rose said...

It is 10 p.m. I am in the lab. For a few hours yet. I haven't had a home cooked meal in...tooo long. your food looks ammaazzzing. I want to lick my computer.