Thursday, June 25, 2009

Entertainment Today

There's a whole stack of trash-magazines in the cupboard, curtesy of whoever has lived in this appartment before. I glanced at the front page of a Cosmopolitan. The majority of headlines have something to do with sex: guys on sex, the sexiest games to play, confessions of a driver, how to put a bitch in her place, tricks that make him melt etc. Interesting. Oh right, I overlooked: It's The Hot Issue. (August 2004.) I totally want to read it.
Seriously.
By the way, Jon & Kate are getting a divorce. So the next season will be: Kate plus 8. The hard life of a single-mom with fuckloads of cash and 8 kids who are cared for by numerous nannies. Also Jon will get his own show: Jon minus 8. The hard life of poor daddy with fuckloads of cash who by running from media attention accidentally left his family behind.
Seriously.
The other day I watched Knowing with Nicolas Cage. Everybody seems to dislike movies with him lately, but I quite enjoyed Ghostrider and Bangkok Dangerous, even though I can see they aren't really good movies. Must be because I like Cage. Knowing however as a movie is more satisfying and at times scary. It reminded me of certain M. Night Shyamalan movies mixed with Session 9 or even Event Horizon.
And since I'm bragging about entertainment in this post, I'd like to inform you that I'm gonna watch the latest installment of the Fast & Furious series.
Seriously.

PS: My wife likes to watch what I like to call fat-shows, or more pc: Obesity TV. Even though I hate that kind of stuff, I found myself following an obesity-blog lately. I repeat: I am actively reading a fat-blog and I am enjoying it. The blog is at http://kaiserschallenge.blogspot.com. The guy writes it himself and compared to TV it seems... more real. I wanna see how he does.
So I ask myself: Is my wife's preference rubbing off on me, or am I just desperately searching for a blog that is actually interesting?
Well, whatever. Go, Kaiser, go!