Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Meta Meta Meta

Something astonishing happened today.

My blog complained in or through itself to me about having to deal with my shit. My blog, utilizing meta-communication, demanded more attention (see comments under post below).

It's nice to be needed.

You know what, blog? FUCK YOU.
I am in charge, and unless you can provide me with proof that you really have feelings that can be hurt, I will not consider posting anything just because you ask me to.
Nor will I stop posting.

Have a nice day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right, Hendrik!!! Show your blog who's boss! Bitch slap that virtual bitch!

-Anne

brato said...

thanks for your support.

Unknown said...

Fuck both of you!

brato said...

just tell me, blog, tell me about your feelings. I promise I'll listen.