Monday, October 17, 2011

Mistwetter

Fuck me, it's cold!

Here I am, the greatest blog-writer of all: After months of silence I come back with two posts about the weather. What in the name of He-who-must-not-be-named makes me even think that this weather is worth writing about: Fucking cold, windy, all this stuff that wishes it was snow but really is only rain coming down from the sky. Mistwetter, they call this back home, literally manure-weather, or shitty weather.
Did I mention cold? And windy? The kind that blows right through your favourite jacket, through your hoodie underneath it, longsleeve underneath it, t-shirt underneath it, undershirt underneath it, and onto your skin, screaming: Hellooooooo skin, here I am, let's get some frostbite going! Shiver ahead, boy, that's what I'm here for!

How did we go from summery fall to windy wet winter?

Time to get back into my winter boots. Only took them off in may, might as well slip them back on in october.

No comments: