Thursday, April 29, 2010

7 Times Proof That We've Really Been To Europe

1. Here's me enjoying a nice cold beer in a street café in Amsterdam.

2. This is me in Prague. Note the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle in the background.
3. Definitely me having a German beer in front of a German tree in a German Forest.

4. Here you see me in front of the door that leads into the house Freddy Mercury used to live in. The adress is: 1 Logan Place, London.
5. London again. And no, I don't know anything about the horse's head or where the rest of it is.
6. Last but not least. And I still believe this monument (which interestingly is situated in a place named Square of Peace) symbolizes both the male and female outer sexual organs, showing either one depending on the angle of view.7. I let you figure out yourself which angle is represented in the above picture.

No comments: