Thursday, May 28, 2009

Run, Forrest, Run!

All of a sudden and in the light of a new dawn I feel the strong urge to delete my blog. What's the point in blogging? I want to disappear among those who aren't connected! Let me be a part of the crowd in control of who's reading their mind. Oh, the paradox! Great Scott!
I have to stay.
Why?
This thing is obviously about me and how I perceive the world. What else could interest me more?
And what's the point in writing stuff/blog/diary if no-one ever reads it?
I wonder if these thoughts are popular among those who begin blogging.

10 CLS
20 PRINT "HELLO WORLD!"
30 INPUT "DO YOU WANT TO PROCEED? y/n" ;ANSWER
40 IF ANSWER="y" GOTO 20 ELSE GOTO 50
50 PRINT "OOPS! WRONG GUESS!"
60 GOTO 20

RUN.

1 comment:

Astrid Rose said...

don't delete it! I am interested in hearing about you. I like your blog already. I'll be sad if you delete it.