Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things I had to do today

Good evening.
For some reason I've decided to have my own blog.
This is my first entry, this is also my very first very own Blog. That is why I am gonna steal a lot of ideas from the only other blog I sometimes (when I am bored) maybe (if I remember) read. I often find it enjoyable, especially when it becomes very very black and on the point in what it doesn't mention. The link is on the right.

I don't even really believe in blogging and the whole other internet-based social stuff. I hate Twitter:
"xyz: making coffee"
"xyz: putting cream into the freshly made coffee"
"xyz: actually drinking the coffee"
"xyz lets out a yawn"
Honestly: Who gives a fuck?

I deleted my facebook profile today (happy "deactivating - and when you come back it'll be just like before". Fuck you facebook. I am not coming back. They hide the delete button behind the tiny little help link in the lower right corner).
I deleted it because I do not believe that throwing information about my life out there like a bone and then wait for reactions is about friendship.

Thumbs up - Hendrik likes this.

So I am writing blog now.
Maybe someone will react to it.
Wouldn't that be cool?
I guess.

Email so far serves my friendships - although certain friends of mine do not answer back. Suckers. Hey! Answer back, Germans! Apropos Germans. I also deleted my studivz profile.
But back to the topic at hand.
Things I had to do today. It may be true that "things I have to do tomorrow" may be somewhat more exciting, but honestly: I do not have anything to do tomorrow, only cooking, and that hardly qualifies.
On second thought: It does.

Today I had to do:

- find out about accomodation for next week monday to friday because it's not covered
- call the guy about the cash
- think of something to eat for mid-day-meal tomorrow and buy it
- make food

Today I
- arranged to stay in the same Hotel and booked it
- called the guy, everything is alright
- went to the food store in the basement of The Bay and decided: Chili, but somewhat weird, because I only have a kind of smallish pot here
- made beef steak italiano with potatoes and beans
- bought bread with caraway in it, now we have to eat it
- started looking for wrap-around sunglasses
- went to the 29th floor of a building in town to enjoy the view of the City. Very friendly people in that building, they temporarily gave me security-clearance
- and I took some pictures of some weird summer/winter-solstice-thingy in a park nearby to use it as some kind of mind-altering-machinery (for those who remember ZakMcKracken: The pyramid).

There.

No comments: