Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last Post Of The Year

This is the last post of the year.

Earlier today
- I worked from 9 to 4, straight through my lunchbreak, didn't notice the time
- I bought 2 bags of chips, 1 bag of Doritos, 1 bottle of Sprite and 4 Mars bars at the store
- I hurried home through the cold cold afternoon (-27)
- we had supper (soup, very good)
- I set everything up for some movie watching

Right now
- I am writing this post
- I have music playing in the background

Soon
- I will turn off the music
- we will eat the chips, watch movies and drink pop (and fake beer)
- we will not go to the fireworks, because the temperature is supposed to go down to -37 tonight, I'm sure we can see everything fine from our window

The last post of the year is now at its end.
Happy new year.

No comments: