Monday, October 11, 2010

Donkey

Oh my god, I am so full.
I just came back from my second Thanksgiving dinner: delicious juicy turkey, mashed turnip, mashed potato, the most amazing salad with avocado and other exotic stuff in it, gravy, cauliflower broiled and covered with cheese... and then, as if that weren't enough, a dessert of three different pies: coconut cream (pure poetry), pumkin pie (a dream) and apple pie (like heaven).
I won't have to eat for days.

Then again, our fridge is filled with all kinds of leftovers from our own Thanksgiving dinner: more than half a turkey, potatoes, salad and whatnot. It's gonna be a pretty one-sided diet.

Some people, and I find that very interesting, don't even cook their turkey-filling inside their turkey. They just cook it by itself in a fucking pot, but still call it filling. Weird.

Thanksgiving.
Bigger than Christmas.

Crazy.

No comments: