Monday, October 18, 2010

Snow

Today it snowed for a while.

No big thing though, last year it snowed on october 8th already. But I thought I'd mention it.

What else is new? Civilization V is out. It's very different from IV, and you have to play at least on Prince, the three difficulty levels below that are totally useless. A lot of fun though, time goes by quickly, and once you've finally made yourself free from all your old Civ IV habits and worked yourself into the new game mechanics it is even more fun.

Also out: Gothic 4, or as they call it: Arcania. I won't bother with it, though. From what I read about it, it probably and very likely sucks.

Airing: Dexter, season 5. I've seen the first couple of episodes, okay entertainment so far. Things seem to go as expected: Dexter a suspect (kind of), kids off to grandparents... I noticed that he doesn't kill as many people anymore, though. There seem to be less dead people altogether, somehow. Compare season 1, I think he kills off three guys in the first 2 episodes alone. Plus 2 dead women, one dead cop, one dead cop's wife.
Ah well. I like this show.

I have to go.

No comments: