Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back to Blogging-Business-As-Usual

Well, sort of.
It doesn't look like there are gonna be more music posts in the very near future, I'm a little "out-musiced" right now. The existing songs can be considered united on one album, the (kind of longish) title is: "Rumpo Auriga & His Brother Frango present Brato Useba's Lost in Duct-Tape Country or Exile Automator". I might make a cover for that soon.
However, there are gonna be more episodes of Poetry Today with Brato.

Apart from that I need new fishing weights, the stores here are well understocked and I'm tired of using whatever I can find. Also it seems like I have to go running tomorrow morning, like before breakfast. Argh. I promised. Argh.
What else is new: I am now officially allowed to work. So I will look for a job.

Oh, before I forget: The other day I made the most awesome rhubarb-coffee-cake. The recipe was given to me 2 months ago by a very friendly woman, she also gave me the necessary rhubarb (which I stored in the freezer). ( I've also found wild rhubarb next to the road, but I chose not to harvest it.) Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the cake, but it looked and tasted awesome. I myself only had one piece, because we took it to a potluck. People ate it as if they were seven-headed-caterpillars. (However, I must mention that people here have crazy ideas about dessers, they are a little dessert-crazy, before all stuff's gotta be sweet and sugar-coated and whatnot. Creamy, too. Very weird. What I mean is: They probably go for everything labelled dessert anyway, and then come back for more if it is actually good.)
I'm gonna make a new cake soon, and then I will post a picture of it.

No comments: