Monday, August 24, 2009

Little Memo & Movies

To prevent my videos from getting lost in the dark and evil worlds of archive, I've added links to them in a seperate field on the right, just below the music player. This way they are easily accessible for re-watching ;D.
Another thing: I've watched the movie "State of Play" the other day, and I liked it. It's a good movie, even though it has Ben Affleck in it. No really. Russell Crowe is great in this one, if you don't mind his hair, that is. So if you like the whole journalism/media-sensation/government/conspiracy genre, watch "State of Play". Very solid movie.
Oh, since I'm talking movies. A while ago or so I tried to watch "Fast & Furious". It sucks. Don't bother with it. It just sucks. Crappy CGI-Stunts, and Vin Diesel just isn't as cool as he was in "The Fast & The Furious". Oh, Hollywood, please learn: Never take the definitive articles away from something, never take those articles!
Movie #3: I re-watched "Tremors". What a fun movie. Always a pleasure. Can you fly, motherfucker???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked very much the musique video Hair.
I have it now on my PC at work.
Best wishes
Your newly subscribed follower.

Brato said...

Cool, thanks and best wishes back.