Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Celebration

This my 84th blog post, according to the number in the archive, and tomorrow will be the three-month-anniversary, or shouldn't it be called the third menstriversary (?) of this blog. Three months ago minus one day I started this thing. Well, I think that is worth this blog post, oh yes, it is.
Why mention it early, you may ask, the big day is tomorrow, not today. Right you are, but you know what? I don't care. Today's wednesday, and I feel like writing about the short-one-day-third-lunaversary of this.
I guess it's time give my blog an appreciatory look-up-and-down, not without the inevitable click of tongue, smack of lips and expert's eye of course:
Yes, I say, très formidable!

Okay, that's that. Good. I'm out of here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

To celebrate the third lunaversary of your blogspot i think i'll have another hurricane this weekend - HooHah!!!
Always fun to read your take on the things that surround you - don't stop

Astrid Rose said...

Wow Dad, I think that's a little "excessive."