Friday, August 21, 2009

New Post

This is a new post. I feel I have to post something. Is that wrong? Does my blog start to control my life? Is it taking over? Going back to text only seems a bit strange after posting so many songs and videos. Well, however, first things first:
It didn't rain today. Not at all. Still, I didn't go out. I stayed inside and made pizza. Two pizzas. Also I am happy to look at my statistics of our money-spending over the last ten weeks. I've written down every single cent I've spent for groceries and everyday household stuff, and the weekly average looks very good. Even great.
Two days ago I made a new dish, because at the store I had bought curry. That enabled me to make curry-dishes, which I did: Curry-chicken with rice. It may sound weird, but I found it exciting to stray away from the meals I usually make.
Also I find myself spending a lot of time dreaming about my new computer, I'm also spending way too much time looking forward to a new computer-game coming out in october. The game's called Risen. Well, the number of really good games is very small, and Risen has great potential.
Finding a job also takes longer than I thought. Seems like I underestimated the processing time my potential employers need to consider it or to check for open positions or to screen my background or whatever. I'm a bit tired of fishing, too. Sitting around, waiting for fish to bite, it's windy, there are bugs...
Wait a minute... Am I bored? I might be bored! Heureka!
Guess I have to find something to do.
I kind of wanna construct and build a table for myself, out of two-by-fours. I'm thinking 40 inches by 25 or 30, and 30-35 high. But I can't build it, because a) I don't have tools and b) I don't have two-by-fours and c) the next hardware store is a three hour drive away and d) I don't have a car.
Well, then I'll just keep hacking away at my keyboard and produce blog-posts for now. Like this one. Which ends here. Good night.

No comments: