Monday, November 23, 2009

Good News Everyone!

Good news. I am now health insured.
Finally, after more than a year, I can get sick again safely. Not that I have been sick. But now I can be! If I wanted, I could! No evil doctor's bills will stand in my way.
What a nice comforting warm and fuzzy feeling that is. I can feel it in my belly. Yay! I can fall ill again! What a relief! Whatever virus or medical malady may strike me down, I will be helped! Oh boy. I feel good. No American will ever experience a sensation like this. I feel so secure. I will start gettting sick tomorrow.
Mh.
Wait a minute. Maybe I'll finish playing Risen first. Yes. And then perhaps I'll try out this country's health care system. Yes. If nothing else comes up.

1 comment:

Astrid Rose said...

I thought your new computer ate you.