Monday, November 16, 2009

Tracking

What good is a tracking website, if all it does is make one angry?*

Feeling too happy? Issues with optimism?
No problem!
Just check the UPS tracking website!
Instant frustration guaranteed!

Still feeling too good?
Just call UPS costumer service!
Free Anger That Leads To Hatred That Leads To The Dark Fucking Side!

Not yet enough?
Wait for UPS costumer service promised callback!
And experience for yourself The Wrath Of Khan!

*the new scheduled delivery date is now thursday, november 19.

2 comments:

Astrid Rose said...

Dear Brato: I am sad. I am sad that you are not getting your dreamy computer as quickly as you had hoped. I was really wanting to see a "holy shit my new computer is RAD!!!!" post yesterday. Sigh. Patience. One needs patience when they live in Bumfuck. (I ran out, that's why I moved.)

Brato said...

thank you for those kind words.