Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Computer

Here's a picture, old next to new. The D900F is so fast, I thought my old computer was finally drawing his last breath. Then I realized it was its normal working speed.
I have to get used to a couple of things like the keyboard layout and Windows 7, though. The new OS is nice, and one can really fall in love with these Aero features. But coming from 8 years of XP, 7 is quite a change.
Awesome machine. Works great. I'll never go back to a resolution below 1900x1200.

3 comments:

Astrid Rose said...

Now you can FINALLY take over the world.

Unknown said...

Wow, what a bright screen! I followed your delivery nightmare, that was so weird. But at least, you have a reason for wearing sun glasses in winter time.

Brato said...

:) the new screen is as bright as screens are supposed to be. the old screen just grew so dark over the years (and yellowish).