Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cooler

I got myself a notebook cooler to help keep my computer cool. I've wanted one for quite while now, and finally I went and ordered one from tigerdirect.

It's a Zalman ZM-NC2000, black, it looks like this:

This little machine is really nice and quiet (even at the highest setting all you hear is a low rumbling whirr, as opposed to higher-pitched screaming of the fans in my notebook), and you can feel the cool air even at the lowest setting.

It lowered the general temperatures of my system by about 3 or 4 degrees when idle, which is not a lot, however, the GPU temp, which was around 52 idle before, now idles at 43, which is quite awesome. I am quite happy with this little cooler.

1 comment:

Mikisew said...

Some like it hot and some sweat when the heat is on...