Friday, March 5, 2010

Aftermath

Turns out we actually did win something in the square dancing contest: Third place or $300. That made 37 bucks 50 per person. Who would have thought! Very nice, too, because it enabled me to have a coffee on my morning break (Which I needed after going to bed so late last night. Plus I had left my wallet at home).
Strange unknown-to-me people kept talking to me all day. Stopping next to me on the road, rolling down their window, complimenting me. Popping out from behind store aisles, saying "Good song, man!"
Rumors have it all the nurses were gathering aound the TV in the waiting room in the morning to see the square dancing performance (I suppose local TV was showing repeats of yesterday's show all day). My wife got paged to the front to join them.

Very interesting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fame. that's rad.

Brato said...

First bfnowhere and then: THE WORLD! Muahahahahar! Muahahahahahahar!