Monday, March 15, 2010

Springtime for Bra-to

Spring is here.

She snow has been melting for a week or so now, there's still a lot left, but spring is here. Blue skies, sunny days, winter-parka-defenitely-too-warm-weather. I can feel it. I can feel spring is here and that it's going to stay.
And even if it doesn't, I don't care, because next week we'll be away for five weeks and when we get back it'll almost be summer!
(or so)
(Remember, I reported snow on october 8 last year. Now I am reporting springtime.)

Saturday I was sitting outside in the sun on my coffee break at work and I thought: Yeah. If only this pallet I'm sitting on was a nice sun deck of a street restaurant in let's say, any European city, and if only this coffee was a nice cold beer...

Ah well, we'll just do that next week.

By the way, today was bra day. I unpacked and marked f.loads of bra/panty sets size 42D and up (and up only). That was fun. (Though I can't really explain why. Maybe because of all the co-worker ladies looking in saying "Look at these huge bras!" Or maybe because of my supervisor asking "Does this make you feel uncomfortable?" I said: "No, it makes me happy!")

At least no-one asked for carpet spice today.

1 comment:

Astrid Rose said...

Lucky you guys. I want to go to europe for five weeks. and are there that many very large boobied women in bumfuck? weird.