Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ah, Prague.

Well, this is a Czech keyboard and I really do not know how to enable the numbers again. Or the exclamation mark. But I can do all these interesting symbols now very easily, like this: ě š č ř ž ý á.

We are obviously in Prague. Prices vary here. Yesterday we paid for two coffee and one fanta fourhundredthirtyseven Kronen, which is about eighteen Euros. That was on the Wencelas Square. Today we went about fivehundred meters away from there into a small side street Italian restaurant and had two large pizzas, one coffee and two great big beers and we paid threehundredeightytwo Kronen, which is less than sixteen Euros.
Very interesting.

But that only as a side-note.
I also bought myself a nice pair of pants by a local designer. Original Jozef Svoboda (or so). Very tight (for my now north-American-continent accostumed lower half), yet also awesomely satisfying.
Unfortunetely the weather is a little bad. Rain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you really wanna make a statement, you should dress your top European half in a chic shirt and your lower North American half in sweat pants :-)

unrelated: if you guys come across a reasonably priced Czech flag patch (something that would be sewn onto a bag) could you please pick one up for me? cos I collect flag patches from places I've been, and when I was in Czech Republic (not Prague) I couldn't find one. I'll reimburse you. Thanks!!

Anne

Anonymous said...

i don't remeber you having a fat ass...

e.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the round (coaster) postcard. Glad everything is going well. Can't wait to hear of your adventures.

Unknown said...

Today I looked for the last entry, but this description about Prague is also very interesting. Many greetings from me.