Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The List Is In The Open!

1. The remaining time (about 1.5 weeks) before our trip seems to stretch surreally.
2. I caught myself some kind of bug which had a party in my throat first and has now moved on into my nose.
3. My wife is in the City attending some conference, so I am home alone until the end of the week. That is alltogether kind of boring.
4. I play way too much computer game (Gothic 3). It's looks great on this machine though, for the first time ever I can actually see more than 3 meters ahead.
5. I now have my very own box cutters. Very handy at work.
5b. Ufo-ing shoes is a pain.
6. My favourite (and only) online chess website has been down for more than 24 hours now. Server maintenance my ass, chessmail. Get it done!
7. I gave my blog address away to people who live in bf, too. Now it is not lost in the depths of the internet anymore. Now there are persons close by who can connect the nickname with the real me. My personal one-entry-only NOC list is in the open. Do you read me? The list is in the open!
I am not anonymous anymore.
7b. I have toyed with the idea for a while to secretly have another blog that nobody who knows me knows about, so I can write completely without second thoughts. But then again I don't believe the benefit would match the effort.
8. Tomorrow I am gonna teleport into Vengard, fireball all the orcs, fight my way into the castle, meet up with Karypto (or so), the fire magician, have him teach me mana regeneration and the highest wisdom of the fire mages, and then, equipped and armed with that kind of knowledge I will teleport to the castle of Trelis and from there I will finally make my way into the vast desert of Varant (which is my favourite).

No comments: