Monday, June 14, 2010

All Dressed

Last weekend I bought 2 bags of potato chips, (this week's sale: 2 for 5), one bag BBQ flavour, which tasted as expected and alright, one bag, and I don't know which devil was riding me (as they say in Germany), flavoured "all dressed". That was not one of my better decisions, because all dressed really tastes like all flavours mixed together: vinegary, sour, bbq, paprika, cream cheese and whatnot, short: like shit. Seriously. With every chip you eat, you think: oh yes, with the next chip I'm gonna taste the full load of barbecue flavour, boy, I am looking forward to that, but then you eat the next chip and it's like: eeeeh, fuck off vinegar, fuck off cream cheese! Every single chip promises you a singular flavour fest, and every single chip breaks that promise, so you have to keep eating. The perfect get-fat-fast-food! Fuck it!
There are so many weird potato chip flavours in this country; buying a bag of chips becomes an act of science and takes forever, anyway. At least this time it brought usable results: BBQ flavour is ok, all dressed sucks monkey balls.
Do not buy that shit.

I bought some fishing stuff today, you know, hook, line, sinker... Soon I will go fishing again.

And: Today I used up the old bran flakes crumbs to make Schnitzel. Very delicious.

2 comments:

Astrid Rose said...

Yay BBQ. naaayyy all dressed.

Unknown said...

Um, I love all dressed! That is my first choice. Second is salt and vinegar and third is bbq. There could be something wrong with me but I prefer to believe that there is something wrong with you! :)