Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sport Events

Whee, what fun!
Today I watched the soccer game Germany VS Australia, live. I'm very happy that they actually broadcast it here. Watching it reminded me a lot of similar matches and public viewings, outdoors or with 25 people and tv-screens crammed in a kitchen, with beer, beer, beer and cigarettes, and lot's of yelling: Run, ruuuuuuuuun! I didn't have beer today, but I yelled my part, and the fact that the Australians were (commentator's quote) punished by the Germans 4:0 made for a very fun afternoon.
They also showed the Formula One Grand Prix at a bearable time today, so I saw that, too! MSC didn't get much, though. Brumm Brumm Brumm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

After the game, Hasselbach-Platz was "on fire" again. It already sounded as we had already won the Championship. Totally crazy.

Astrid Rose said...

Me and Hans! We drank beer, me on my door step, him in his living room. And each time Germany scored he yelled, and banged to me on his window and I yelled and dance back and sometimes ran into his living room and we put our macs together and streamed, streamed away!!! What a fun Sunday afternoon.