Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lifetime I Will Never Lose

Why not?
Because I have already seen the trailer.

The Town
You know what they say in the trailer? From acclaimed director of Gone Baby Gone (one of the most boring movies I ever walked out of). Luckily that won't happen with The Town, because after seeing the trailer I have basically seen the whole thing.
Too bad. I like bank robbery movies.

Tron Legacy
Can you be more boring? Can the main hero be more insignificant?
Okay, I guess Tron is something for Tron-Enthusiasts, which I am clearly not, but if that trailer was supposed to win new fans or make my mouth water, it failed miserably. Who wants to see another lame CGI festival? Good guy VS bad guy with weirdo disc-weapons. And what's with the Eighties-glow-stripes? I sure won't go see this one.

The Social Network
I must confess I find the trailer somewhat interesting, but that may be because I like a) Radiohead, and b) a certain Belgian girl choir. It is therefore understandable that any motion picture trailer with a girl choir version of Creep playing in the background will grab my attention. So I guess I might check this one out.

The American
George Clooney in some kind of professional killer movie? With a trailer that doesn't really tell me anything? I'm sold. I'm so gonna go and watch this. No questions asked.

The Green Hornet
Seth Rogen. Well. Superhero movie, standard Hollywood. Well.
Then again, it has Cameron Diaz. Can't really think of a reason not to watch it.

Legendary
Yawn.

Devil
From the mind of M. Night Shamalyan or whatever his name is? Set in an elevator? Sounds like a bad version of Drag Me To Hell. No thanks.

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
Well, the trailer looks interesting. If I only was a fan of the original Wall Street. I guess it's checkout-able.

Scott Pilgrim Against The World
Probably not as funny as expected, but I can't really miss a movie in which a character picks up an extra-life just like that. Gonna see this one.

Man, I have seen a lot of trailers lately.

No comments: