Friday, October 9, 2009

Questing

Sometimes real life imitates role-playing games: A couple of days ago I found out that there is one more job-opportunity in this town, one I have not explored yet...
Main quest: Get the job.
So I went there, but in order to work there, you have to do...
Subquest A: Go to the Cops and get an I'm-no-criminal-card and bring it back.
So I went there, but in order to get that card, you have to do...
Subsubquest 1: Go to the bank and get a money-order for 10 bucks. Then come back here and do...
Subsubsubquest alpha: Fill out this form (with all your personal information) and bring it back here, then wait forever.
and
Subquest B: Fill out this form and mail it to this adress, then bring the result back.
Subsubquest 2: Go to the bank and get another money order for another 10 bucks. Then mail that, too and wait forever.
So, after completion of subquest A and B, subsubquests 1 and 2, and subsubquest alpha, I will be able to do...
Subquest C: Master the interview...
And so on, and so on...

1 comment:

Astrid Rose said...

This job sounds mysterious.