Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday

The weather is crazy. All of a sudden today summer is back again, when yesterday and before it was fucking cold. Tomorrow we'll travel back north again.
The game I was waiting for, Risen, came out yesterday (and amazon informed me that my order has shipped). In the meantime I played the demo a lot. I like it. Can't wait to play the full game (though I'll have to, it doesn't run on my own computer, and my new laptop won't be delivered before the month is over).
I'm hungry.
Oh, today is a holiday in Germany. It used to be october 7th (kind of), but now it's october 3rd. It goes kind of unnoticed here, though. And I'm not one of the flag waving kind anyway.
Later today we will go and see Zombieland. I don't really know why, but who cares. Then there's my chess games. I'm playing several games at a time against different people and some games don't go too well for me... Grrr. Must play better! Must play better!
But first I must go now and find something to eat.

No comments: