Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Makes A Guy Lazy

I understand a supermarket is a highly dynamic thing. Therefore it must be normal that five minutes after tidying up the clothes area (removing empty changers, picking up clothes, putting them back on hangers, putting them back where they belong et cetera) is again in a state of utter disarray.
These costumers! I understand them, too, because I myself buy clothes like this: Öhhh, I don't want it anymore, but I don't put it back where I found it, too much work. I just it hang it here. People who work here can put it back.
Well, FU costumers.
I hereby promise to be more considerate while shopping from now on.
Yet thanks to my mother and my grandfather and lately developed OCD'ish cleaning up behaviour I seem to never loose patience, I might even find a weird pleasure in tidying up after those careless ignorant costumers.

Except fridays. I think they put something in the water on fridays, something that makes me tired. Not lazy!
Just tired.

No comments: