Monday, February 15, 2010

What Light

There's this show on TV where women go and pick out these horrible expensice wedding dresses, and they go all crazy about them and they love them so much, and when they come back 6 months later for final fitting they remember them differently and go all crazy because for sure that's not the dress they picked, and it takes forever for the store people to convince them that indeed it is the dress they chose.

Well, my new glasses arrived today and I remembered them differently.
And as it always is with new glasses: I'm gonna have to get used to them, both vision- and stylewise.
But it feels awesome to look through unscratched lenses again, it's as if I suddenly have HD vision.

(me)



By the way, I've altered some default comment options somewhere, now everyone is allowed to post comments here. No account etc necessary. Isn't that something.

4 comments:

StB said...

Looks Good!

Brato said...

thanks.

Unknown said...

I'm still not used to you not having a beard. Does that make sense? Every time I see those glasses I'm going to think of that lady cop....

CO said...

Well ilsn't that nice! You look very nice with your new glasses and your nice un-fuzzy face!