Saturday, February 6, 2010

This Tuque Has My Name On It

I'm wearing a tuque indoors, because my head feels cold. That is because today I decided I wanna listen to Michael Jackson music and at the same time cut my hair (its length had been bothering me for quite some time now).
So I did that.
I used a cheap conair machine with a maybe 12 mm comb, but hair got entangled in it all the time, preventing me from getting visible cutting results, keeping from me the feeling of success. That's why I had to switch to a shorter one.
Much better. In no time all my hair hit the floor. It felt good. Suddenly I looked more manly. Like a special forces guy or some type of field agent, especially because I have a nice 5 o'clock shadow at the moment.
But it also feels cold. And tingly sometimes. That is why I am wearing a tuque indoors.

1 comment:

Astrid Rose said...

My grey tuque is my number one favorite thing. It makes me feel secure. And hugged. All the time.