Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Break Up

Ok, blog, I am bored with you. I have been debating with myself for a while if I should tell you or not, and maybe I shouldn't, with your one year birthday/anniversary coming up and all, but then again, why ruin your birthday/anniversary?
So, blog, unless something totally unexpected happens I guess we will have to take a break for a while.
Yes, blog, I am breaking up with you.
Not really though, because I'd like some hope to remain inside you so you stay available for me in case I want you back, even though that is not likely to happen anytime soon.

Yes, blog, I will post something on your birthday, but merely for statistical reasons.

Bye for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I for one will miss your blog. I check in every morning. I rarely comment but I do love reading it so I say *boo* to the quitting of the blog. :)

Anonymous said...

...I guess you cheated Blog with another one - shame on you brato.

fare well blog, I'll miss you.

Okapi van der Laki
(van holland)