Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Barbecue

We just came back from a barbecue or potluck, or rather: bug-becue or bug-luck. I've been eaten alive by probably every single mosquito, bug and insect within 1 square mile. My arms, my head, my fingers!! Through the pants, through the socks! Call me mosquito-meal!
It's no fun. The food for humans was fun, though. I ate the most delicious orange-cumin-rubbed-chicken. Really good. The woman who made it also asked me for guitar-playing-advice. "Jup." I said. A nice barbecue altogether.
But those bugs! As soon as you stopped moving, they were all over you. I mean: me. And over everybody else, too, slamming their long suckers into innocent human skin. Suckers! Fuckers! Next time I go out I'll be like Forrest Gump: Running everywhere. That way they won't get me.

No comments: