Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Desk

After 1.5 days of walking the box stores under a blazing sun I've finally found a desk. I almost ended up with a nice wooden chipped table from a used office furniture store, but then I walked into a RONA of all places. And there it was, the straight simple computer desk with a nice big keyboard tray. 48x30 or something, seems sturdy, has feet, looks nice. I bought it and put it in storage.
Tonight I'll have to get up pretty early to catch my flight to an even bigger city; there I'm gonna buy a couple of t-shirts and maybe some pants. And a new passport, mine will expire soon. And socks, I'm gonna buy socks! Muahharharhar!
(A lot of evil laughter lately. Should I start to worry?)

1 comment:

Astrid Rose said...

Evil laughing over socks. This is the primary symptoms of understimulationitis, commonly known as Boredom. It's also a symptom of an enlarged thyroid gland. And I should know cause I'm a neuroscientist after all. Also, I'm dead serious about the parade.