Sunday, January 24, 2010

Payday

On friday for the first time since I've started working at the store I've got paid.
Real money.
Very nice.
One can buy things with it. Like food. I think I will be able to satisfy all our food needs with it and still have almost half of it left.
Which I could spend for all kinds of ridiculous things, like a 12-pack of plastic guys with sticky blobs for hands, so they can 'climb' walls. Only 5.99! (I think)
Or not.
Puzzles for my wife, then. She likes puzzles! But everything under 1000 pieces I hereby declare unworthy. Perhaps I should get her one of those "'Major City' By Night" postcards in poster format as a 2500 piece puzzle. All straight black. On second thought this might not exactly hit what doing puzzles is all about, though.
Mh.
I'd better do dishes now.

No comments: