Friday, January 15, 2010

Warmer

The cold seems to have passed, hopefully. When I came to work today, the whole room was literally stacked with *work*. There must have been extra deliveries. It'll keep me busy well into monday, maybe even into tuesday.
Back home I made chickpea burgers. They're not my favourite, but my wife likes them a lot.
Her verdict: "Amazing and chalked full of awesomeness, I could have eaten 'til my stomach exploded".
Well, we don't want to imagine that.
Now that I almost healthy again, I can go and work on all those emails that have accumulated in my inbox. Of course people start sending me emails when I am otherwise tied up (i.e. sick), and not all the rest of the time, when my inbox seems to be attracting either chessmail service messages or amazon newsletters only.
The weather is mild these days. Just minus 11.

No comments: