Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Evening Baking Experiment

In the middle of the night (well, my mother would call it that, it was only about 9 PM) I decided to make a cake. Since we just got here but our stuff hasn't, I had to cheat a bit ingredient-wise. Replace cinnamon with coconut, leave out raisins etc, you know how it is sometimes. The outcome of my baking experiment can be seen on the picture, it's an apple-cake, maybe a very distant relative of the Austrian Strudel. Maybe. It tastes alright, though.
My wife's rating: It's good. I like it.*

*I guess that could mean just about anything.

3 comments:

StB said...

Well, it aint "Aaaaawwsome" so it's probably not as good as all your other stuff.

Mein Beileid zu der Bewertung. Aber hey, ich finde, es sieht gut aus und ich würd sofort reinbeissen.

Hmmmmm, Kuchen

Brato said...

If an apple and an "Amerikaner" had a baby, minus the white sugar coating (whew), it would taste just like my cake experiment.

StB said...

Sounds good, actually. Kinda.

BTW, I hate the white sugar coating, as well. Igitt.