Friday, July 3, 2009

Twice As Good

I think I have sufficiently fulfilled the request for more food pictures, but here's yet another one. Today we had Pasta (shaped like little bowties) with tomato sauce. (Ingredients: A bit of olive oil, 1 onion, garlic, 1 can of crushed tomatoes, 1 small can tomato paste, water, salt, pepper, sugar. And of course (cut to pieces) Salami.) Rating: Very delicious!*

My wife found out today that there's a car available for going to the store (at own risk). Of course now they're all crazy for buying heavy stuff. Like i.e. a 20 pound bag of potatoes. But what about carrying it home? Doesn't the food taste twice as good knowing it has been carried all the way home? Doesn't that fact alone makes us appreciate the food more?
I guess not.
By the way, I've added a music player on the right. It currently plays two songs. Sometimes it doesn't seem to work, reloading the whole page seems to fix that.

*Guess what. My wife said that. And I agree.

2 comments:

Astrid Rose said...

I like listening to the music while reading your blog at the same time. It almost makes it 3-D.

Brato said...

Cool. Please send greetings to your son (the one who taught incorrect english just for fun) and tell him "Way to go!". Tell him that I would have done the same thing!