Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fishing Results

Results from two times fishing with my new very own fishing gear.
Fish caught: 4 (1 yesterday, 3 today. 3 pickerels, I threw them back in. And Jack Fish, I threw him back in, too.)
People met: 2
Things lost: 3 pickerel rigs, 3 weights (2 got stuck on the bottom, 1 got taken by a fish due to bad attachment to line. The unknown fish escaped with it. One day I will catch him, and he will be the fish with all these lost hooks and pickerel rigs in him. I hereby declare him my arch enemy. My own personal Moby Dick.) The first picture shows fishing scenery. The other one shows me and Jack Fish.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! so beautiful - wish i was there - do you have to go far to fish? All the fish here are so dinky compared to the ones you guys catch - way to go!!!

Brato said...

It's a 15-20 minute walk I think, or so. A little further than to the store, and the opposite direction.

Astrid Rose said...

Impressive. I look forward to your stories of avenging your enemy.