Thursday, July 2, 2009

Today

Today was laundry day. So I did that. Took maybe 15 minutes. (Put in, take out, put in, take out, fold, put away.)
Today was cleaning day. So I did that. Took me 2 hours.
(Bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, change sheets, vacuum the place.)
Today was cooking day. As it is everyday. Took maybe 35 minutes. (Rating: Soo good. Deliiiiicious!*)
Today was grocery shopping day. Took altogether perhaps 90 minutes. (I also went to the post office.)
Today was running day. So I did that. Took 20 minutes.

The rest of the day I spent surfing the net, checking out computers, reading forums, communicating with online stores. I also read some more Le Carré, The Honourable Schoolboy, but I find it hard to read. Too "British" somehow. Telling the story around too many corners. (Right now it's the only book I have.)
So I played guitar, too.

*Rated by my wife. Meal consisted of pork, mashed potatoes, yellow beans, green beans, corn. Salad on the side. Dessert: A piece of yesterday's cake-experiment.

No comments: