Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rain Rain Rain

Today it rained the whole day. Again. My wife likes rain, I don't. It gives me the feeling I can't go out. Although, a few nights ago, just before we lost our internet connection for 2 days, there was a rainstorm at night. That was actually kind of cool.
It was raining like a motherfucker that night, buckets of cats and dogs. Curtains of rain. Complete with thunder and lightning. I could hear it drumming on the windows and gurgling and dripping and whatnot. I even almost found myself tempted to go outside and jump around in it, but luckily only almost. I've seen a commercial once, for creme that supposedly felt like a warm summer rain on your skin. Fuck that. From whatever side you look at it, it's always cold water falling from the sky. Not warm. Maybe the creme felt like the idea of warm summer rain. Though it didn't. I tried it.
By the way, I made chickpea-burgers the other day. Very tasty, to my wife, that is, I find them... uhm...tolerable. So I made real burgers today, and, who would expect otherwise, they were awesome. No pictures though, I forgot to take one of the chickpea-meal, and a burger-picture has been posted earlier already.

No comments: