Friday, July 31, 2009

Six Songs Added

This time I've added 6 songs. Some of them sound a little weird - perhaps because I have to record them before noon, which is not usually my own personal high time. More likely it's because I'm not the world's best singer... The player is on the right, above the archive. This is the updated playlist (new songs bold):

1. There and Back Again
2. I wonder if it Rains at Home
3. Hair
4. Hospital
5. Mouldy
6. Tales of a Fish 2009
7. Mommy
8. The Bathtub of Love
9. My Heart is a Strawberry
10. Peanutbuttersandwich (La Version Électrique de Bière)
11. Pauline
12. Kind of a Downer

(and of course the old 13. Bibabup & 14. Mach ma das Licht aus)
There are still more songs to come.
Feel free to comment or email (brato dot useba at gmail dot com).

No comments: