Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Don't Run in the Rain

Today I made a rather regular and seemingly unexiting meal*, but it received the best rating so far. And not even for the real meal, but for the leftovers.
My wife rated them:

Fuckin' awesome!!!

That's something.
Apart from that it is raining today. All the time. And today is a running day.
I don't run in the rain.
Where I come from, people don't run in the rain. In this country, however, I've seen people running in the rain. And not just some spitting, real pouring rain. Crazy! Completely weird! Pouring rain is not the time for running. It's the time for sitting in a hot bathtub eating chocolate-covered vanilla icecream on a stick.

So I'll run tomorrow.

*Mashed potatoes, beans, carrots, chicken, salad. A picture showing a similar dish should be in one of the older posts.

1 comment:

Astrid Rose said...

I prefer napping while it rains. In cloud-like blankets and pillows. For hours on end. I also say NO to running in the rain.